Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sick in San Antonio












These pictures span a two week period of time where 'Typhoid Tyler' was sick and proceeded to get both Mike and I very ill. Luckily, Sam miraculously stayed healthy. You can see Tyler sitting on the couch with Sam eating raisins, his only real food intake for a few days. Then you can see Tyler and Sam 'running' in a 4-mile road race with me pushing the stroller, which now weighs about 80+ lbs with both boys loaded up! You probably cannot tell, but the night before the race, I was up all night with a GI bug, sadly, though Mike was also up with a similar bug and he won the 'rock, paper, scissors' game and I got to take the boys out to the Stock Stampede Rodeo race! Lucky me. We finished, but it was a poor showing for me timewise, no marathon qualifying here.

No comments: